Sunday, December 21, 2008

Trip to Canada

I don't remember very many details of my childhood, but a few a just priceless memories. When we took our family vacation to Canada we took with Grandma and Grandpa Swertfeger. I remember Grandma in particular drinking a beer, but it was in a brown paper bag so no one would know that she was drinking a beer.

Also on the same trip Grandma decided that Grandpa's nose hair was too long. As we were driving down the road she whips out a pair of scissors, not tiny scissors, we are talking 8 inch scissors and proceeds to trim Grandpa's nose hair.

1 comment:

Grant Swertfeger said...

Oh the memories! I don't think I will ever forget that trip. It was about 90 degrees and our van didn't have air conditioning so we had to have all the windows down. Grandma and Grandpa were both wearing at least two flannel shirts trying to keep warm.